Middle school... I don't know about you, but those were some of the worst years of my life. So what am I doing? I'm going back... sort of... as a student teacher. So I've been placed into a health and PE class... which should be super interesting because I am a health ed major... NOT a PE major, or exercise enthusiast in the least. My only idea for PE days is to say "go guys! run faster or you'll turn out like me!" and to pray for a health day. And if somehow the period I'm placed in ONLY does PE and other periods do health.... I'm screwed. :-8
Well, wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a great experience. I am sure you will learn a lot about teaching, and different ways to reach students, wither you are in a P.E. or health class. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHola Mischievous. Good luck! I remember middle school and how much we liked to test the teachers boundaries...our turn...karma=S Things good get interesting because I am aiding in a Math classroom, not exactly the same thing, but we will make it work=)
ReplyDelete